Bank House – Phase 1
“A modern interior with a vintage twist of European style” was the brief in undertaking this transformation of a magnificent former banking building built in 1910.
Given a blank canvas to design an exclusive interior, our design team worked in close collaboration with the clients to create an interior inspired by the Mediterranean; which seamlessly interwove the striking Neo Jacobean style of architecture and original banking features together to provide a comfortable environment over three floors, allowing customers to unwind and dine with friends, family or colleagues.
The works comprised:-
- Complete refurbishment of all ground and first floor trading areas and WC’s.
- Taking the clients ideas to produce working layouts, elevations and colour boards.
- Bespoke joinery manufacture for the bar servery counter and backfitting, decorative screens, doors and feature fixed seating.
- Corian – Arrowroot bar top and specific table tops.
- All upholstery works to leather seating and furniture.
- All contract furniture.
- Site installation.