University of Nottingham – Queens Medical Centre
Working as part of a design team which included the University of Nottingham Estates & Catering teams, quantity surveyors and site project teams, our scope of work was to provide a full fit out front of house including servery counter, bespoke seating area’s, screen dividers to break up the space, feature bookcase and provision of all loose furniture.
We were briefed to transform the university’s relocated cafeteria from a traditional canteen into an experience that competes with the high street. The space provides opportunities for students, staff and the general public to sit in and dine in a variety of appealing settings, from bespoke fixed seating with individual feature study pods to lounging soft seats and industrial style benching and general furniture.
The works comprised:-
- Close collaboration with the client and design team.
- Construction of the servery counter with Corian top.
- Construction of bespoke feature bookcase.
- Supply of decorative metal screens.
- Bespoke fixed seating units and eclectic industrial style furniture.
- Site installation.